Hotel Room Attendant / Housekeeper - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||Starting at $12.00 per hour|
|Location|| Crawfordville, FL - 32327 |
About this job
Kana Hotel Group's mission is to be one of the most admired and service quality-driven hotel companies in the industry. We will accomplish our goal by creating an atmosphere of friendly employee behavior and delivering the highest quality service and value to our guests.
From our Team Members to our General Managers and Regional Support team, we seek people who have a passion for the hospitality business and want to grow with us. Most of our existing leadership team members have been promoted from within the company. As a member of our team, you will be expected to contribute your talents and energies to improve the environment and quality of the company, as well as the company’s services. In return, you will be given opportunities to grow and advance in your career.
• Loading housekeeping carts with all necessary supplies
• Turns off all electricity (heating or cooling set to fan or cool setting)
• Strips all beds in checked-out rooms & drops all dirty linens to the laundry before any cleaning is done
• Turns off all lights, strips beds, & drops all dirty linens to the laundry on all new checked-out rooms immediately
• Cleans the cart & ensures that all bottles are correctly labeled
• Working in a face-paced environment to ensure rooms are properly and thoroughly cleaned within 25 minutes.
• Obtains executive housekeeper’s signature on his/her work assignment sheet
• Vacuums & sweeps carpets & floors
• Dust & clean room decorations, appliances, & structural surfaces (i.e. wall fixtures, window sills, vents, etc.)
• Clean showers, tubs, sinks, and bathroom items; removes used guest amenities & supplies
• Inspect rooms for safety hazards & for the operating conditions of equipment • Check for damaged linens
• Report lost & found articles, maintenance problems, or special room problems (i.e. pets in the room) to a supervisor
• Prepare rooms for guest arrivals & responds to special guest requests (i.e. delivering newspapers or cleaning a spill)
• Maintain cleanliness of storage rooms & stocks cart
• Remove & empty linens from housekeeping cart into laundry cart & send to laundry
• Record room status on work assignment sheets
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous housekeeping experience required
• Attention to detail
• Previous customer service experience
• Ability and flexibility to work weekends and holidays
Our company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 1+ year of experience in the hospitality industry