**WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE IN. TO START A CAREER THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY, PLEASE APPLY...**
**Job Title:** Manager, Shopper Insights Product and Solutions
**Division:** Kantar Consulting
**Team:** Syndicated Retail, Shopper Insights
**Location:** Remote_USA (The candidate can be based anywhere in USA, Central and Easter Time Zone preferred)
Kantar, the world's leading data, insights, and consulting company is seeking a strong contributor to drive the commercial success of the Shopper Insights product portfolio. This person needs a strong understanding of shopper insights and product strategy/execution, a growth mindset, and highly collaborative ways-of-working. Understanding market direction & retail sector client needs are essential. Success is to ensure the current and future viability of the product suite through successful strategy, tactics & client resonance.
- Play a key role in commercializing a suite of shopper insights content & tools
- Serve as a shopper insights product evangelist both internally & externally to identify needs, innovate, and sharpen product offerings
- Measure, interpret, and communicate KPIs to understand product profitability, relevance, impact and satisfaction
- Support product positioning, messaging, and overall go-to-market execution by creating sales enablement tools to drive demos, demand, and adoption
- Analyze existing client engagement with product and translate insights into product testing and innovation as well as tactics the direct sales team will use to introduce, sell, and upsell the product
- Translate feedback from sales partners to create a regular cadence of client communication email, social media, blog posts, and video
- Collaborate with Creative and marketing teams to ensure product messaging/campaigns are activated
- Inform product innovation through translating end user and purchaser needs into product roadmap, sourcing relevant partners and creating technical requirements documentation
- Support custom client requests through scoping and pricing projects as well as leading the successful delivery of custom client research
- Lead client training on all shopper insights tools; serve as primary "help desk" resource to answer client questions about
- Partner with and improve our matrixed connections across the broader shopper and category insights team, Retail organization and broader Kantar
- 2-3 years experience in shopper insights or research, experience with marketing or product development a plus
- Industry knowledge with deep understanding of, and passion for, leveraging expertise to impact the intersection of retail, manufacturing, and shopper insights
- Familiarity with data analysis, data reporting, dashboard, and crosstab software such as SPSS, mTab, Q, Askia Info Explorer, Displayr, Tableau, or similar
- Customer (client) obsessed! Develops and maintains productive client relationships
- Sound business judgement, making effective commercial decisions by evaluating relevant information and reaching unbiased conclusions
- Effective communicator, expressing information through a variety of media that is appropriate and concise, as relevant to each audience
- Leading through vision and values, be an influential voice that keeps the organization's vision and values, and customer/client needs and benefits, at forefront for self for decision-making and action
- Strategic working relationships, an inspiring and authentic leader that develops and uses collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- Confident in an environment where financial performance is closely measured
- Be innovative, flexible, and enthusiastic about working with a great team
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted andare allowed toflourish in a space where their mental health andwellbeingis taken into consideration. We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity; therefore, we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
**PRIVACY AND LEGAL STATEMENT**
Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited ("Kantar"). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.
Boston, Boylston StreetUnited States of America
**KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT**
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitiveand alsoto support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health andwell beingis taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.