Online Survey Taker - Earn Extra Cash
- Employment:Full-time, Part-time
- Location:Walnut creek, CA 94596
60 Crescent Drive
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Our Purpose is to change the way the world eats and to deliver on that purpose Our Goal is to be a great place to work where you can learn, grow, and develop both personally and professionally.
Everyone deserves a job this good.
We’re looking for profoundly positive team members to fuel our mission to make craveable, wholesome and clean food accessible to all.
Make your work matter and join our front-of-the-house team that serves our Guests directly or our back-of-the-house team that crafts our delicious, fresh from scratch food.
We are growing, believe in training, promote from within, and offer flexible hours that fit different lifestyles. Join the Urban Plates family and become part of the movement that is changing the way the world eats, one plate at a time.
Our Team Members receive:
• 75% off meals
• Earn tips for every hour worked, in addition to hourly pay*
• Flexible scheduling, including days/night/weekends
• Excellent position training and career development programs
• Career advancement opportunities
• Access to our Uplift Emergency Grant Program
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance*
• Employer sponsored 401(k)*
• Paid Time Off or Paid Sick Leave*
• Short term disability*
• Life insurance*
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• And amazing colleagues that will make work fun!
* eligibility requirements may apply
Line Cook - Hot Side:
Pay Rate: $15-$16/hour plus tips
A Line Cook - Hot Side Team Member is responsible for the preparation, production, and service of visually appealing, high quality foods, on the “Hot Side” of the line; primarily in the Bowls, Carve/ Grill, Soup, Braise stations in accordance with Urban Plates’ recipes and procedures.
1. Excellent guest service and interpersonal skills.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. High energy with ability to work in a high-volume environment on a consistent basis.
4. The ability to consistently maintain a clean, professional and presentable appearance and demeanor.
5. Must have a ready smile and willingness to make a connection with each guest.
6. The ability to adhere to our Core Values and the Five Promises of a Great Team Member.
Urban Plates LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.