Our Purpose is to change the way the world eats and to deliver on that purpose Our Goal is to be a great place to work where you can learn, grow, and develop both personally and professionally.
What is our recipe for healthy, happy Team Members? Equal parts fun and rewarding work crafting our delicious, fresh from scratch food fresh to order. Add in a dash of flexible scheduling, a pinch of full or part time hours, a solid base of World Class training tailored to your strengths, a heaped cup of Benefit offerings designed to fit your lifestyle and unlimited earning potential based on hourly rate and tips!
Join our growing Team and be a part of the movement to connect real people with real food. A place where you can nurture yourself and our Guests by creating memorable experiences and make a difference every day.
Our Team Members receive:
• 75% off meals
• Earn tips for every hour worked, in addition to hourly pay*
• Flexible scheduling, including days/night/weekends
• Excellent position training and career development programs
• Career advancement opportunities
• Access to our Uplift Emergency Grant Program
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance*
• Employer sponsored 401(k)*
• Paid Time Off or Paid Sick Leave*
• Short term disability*
• Life insurance*
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• And amazing colleagues that will make work fun!
* eligibility requirements may apply
Production Team Member:
Pay Rate: $15-16/hour plus tips
A Production Team Member is responsible for the efficient, daily preparation of a wide range of food products and pastries that are used in the preparation of menu items in accordance with Urban Plates’ recipes and procedures.
1. Excellent guest service and interpersonal skills.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. High energy with ability to work in a high-volume environment on a consistent basis.
4. The ability to consistently maintain a clean, professional and presentable appearance and demeanor.
5. Must have a ready smile and willingness to make a connection with each guest.
6. The ability to adhere to our Core Values and the Five Promises of a Great Team Member.
Urban Plates LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.