When someone asks you to take a look at a broken object, you are thrilled and excited to get your hands on it and find out how you can fix it.
You like tinkering with your home appliance and have the experience and some certification to prove that you can repair certain items.
You know that "PM" does not just mean "evening."
Well, if you said "yes" to all of the above, you may be the right fit for a Maintenance Engineer. Please read more below.
Here is your main responsibility:
As our Maintenance Engineer, you will maintain the hotel's assets through ongoing preventative maintenance programs and ensures that all mechanical systems are operating in accordance with the hotel's and Springboard Hospitality's standards. You will promote quality service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
These are what you need to do:
- Maintain rooms in optimal operating condition by performing repairs as needed. - Repair televisions, phones, clock radios, etc.
- Replace or repair damaged bathroom fixtures and execute general plumbing as needed.
- Maintain the overall appearance of the room; replaces broken mirrors, hangs fixtures, does touch-up painting, etc.
- Repair and maintain room's heating/ventilating/air condition systems.
- Use both power and hand tools regularly in a safe, efficient manner.
- Understand the Room Preventative Maintenance Program. Prepare a preventative maintenance cart for use each day. Perform preventative maintenance throughout the hotel; including both the front and heart of house, interior and exterior. Maintain the condition of hotel lobbies and public areas. Repair furniture and decorations as necessary. Repair carpet, tile, and laminate as necessary. Repair and maintain laundry/housekeeping equipment. Repair /replace windows and mirrors. Maintain exterior of buildings and grounds as necessary.
- Maintain operating equipment in working condition by performing routine equipment checks and repairs.
- Maintain inventory and order supplies as needed.
- Maintain and assist in the cleanliness of maintenance work areas.
- Assist in the maintenance and cleaning of pool and spas; handling all pool chemicals in a safe manner.
- Handle master set of keys in accordance to Springboard Hospitality and the hotel's standards for overall security of properties.
If you are interested and know that you are qualified you may apply at www.springboardhospitality/careers
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.