Welk Resort Group is growing and adding to our sales staff in Branson, MO. We're seeking game changing individuals who want to have fun while making a wonderful living and who believe in the importance of vacationing and the ability to share how we can help anyone achieve their vacation dreams.
Imagine a job that allows you to be: part Real Estate Professional, part Sales Professional, part Travel Agent, and 100% Dream Broker. Agents are responsible for face to face selling of vacation packages to new and current Welk owners. All leads are provided and qualified by our Marketing team. No cold calling, prospecting or lead generation.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER A CAREER WITH US:
Excellent Income potential: Our Producing Sales Representatives easily earn over six figures (100k, 200k, 300k and more).
We're currently growing and have large resorts in San Diego, Palm Springs, Lake Tahoe, Branson, Cabo San Lucas with future resorts currently under construction in Breckenridge Colorado and Poipu Beach, Kauai, Hawaii.
Welk owners have access to 4,300 additional resorts located in 90 countries with RCI.
Full Benefits: Medical/HSA, Dental, Vision, within 60 days of hire. 401k and ESOP. Great travel benefits.
Proven Product: Welk holds many travel awards for top rated rooms/resorts by USA Today, Expedia and TripAdvisor.
We have the best sales trainer's in the industry and ongoing training.
Awards & Recognition: 2011, 2012 & 2013 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotels in the World2013 Insider Select Ranking #7 Resort in the world. Chosen by Expedia customers as one of the top hotels worldwide (from 150,000 hotels in the
world). USA Today rated Welk Resorts within the top 10 great places to gather the family for a reunion.
The Welk Resort Human Resources team had the honor of winning the prestigious Workplace Excellence Award in the Large Company Category, presented by the San Diego Society for Human Resources Management and received "best places to work".
Welk is awarded multiple ARDA (American Resort Development Association) awards and received the prestigious ACE Employer of the Year Award that recognizes an exceptional commitment to its employees.
Continued Training and Support -
Tremendous opportunity for growth and promotion. Recognition and reward for healthy lives and a vacation
donation program. Welk Resorts has a long tradition of giving back to employees.
We're looking for applicants that have a positive, outgoing, enthusiastic
attitude. A team player and the ability to have fun at work! Were selling a lifestyle.
Responsible for a consistent and accurate sales presentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Resort Wide:
• Follows all company and department policies and procedures.
• Works in a safe manner with associates and guests.
• Adheres to attendance policy and reports to work at scheduled start time.
• Must clock in and out and adhere to meal periods and breaks.
• Proposes ideas or find ways to improve services, systems, and/or procedures.
• Engage in exceptional customer service with current and potential Owners of the
Welk Resort Platinum Program.
• Work diligently to communicate the benefits of Welk Resort Platinum Program
consistently and accurately.
• Achieve defined sales targets.
• Successfully pass sales training program.
• Ensure the ethics and integrity of the Welk Resort Sales business platform are supported throughout all aspects of the sales presentation.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Comprehension of the Welk Organization and all Resort facilities. Keep current on sales information and approved sales materials.
• As the Sales programs mature in performance these responsibilities may be
amended from time to time.