Camping World is your premier one-stop shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new? However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians, and 100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
Camping World is now hiring a Facilities & Procurement Coordinator
. This position is either fully remote or based out of one of our office locations and requires 30% - 50% travel.
This position will be part of an exciting, fast-moving business unit, where everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, and work effectively in a highly collaborative environment. You are the right person for this job if you have a strong end-user focus and a passion for producing high-quality work. You must be a self-starter, creative, and a critical thinker with an intense curiosity and drive for learning. You must demonstrate the ability to efficiently plan and prioritize deliverables and resources across multiple projects. This position requires you to manage and maintain schedules, purchase orders/invoices, contracts, and project documentation.. You will work closely with internal teams and external partners. You will make decisions and find solutions quickly and with confidence, and not expect someone else to show you the right way forward. You are the right person for this position if you take ownership of your work, display a great deal of initiative, possess common sense, and sound judgment.Duties
Summary Of Experience
- Responsible for tracking project status and relaying the information to internal and external teams and business partners.
- Creates and maintains project files.
- Responsible for collecting project documentation and processing close-out documentation including final invoice processing in conjunction with accounting partners.
- Responsible for tracking orders on a per-project basis.
- Communicates and distributes project-related information to vendors and internal partners.
- Partners with the Construction/Facilities teams to coordinate contractor bid approvals, final invoices, and project reporting.
- Responsible for tracking W9, COI's, and lien releases throughout a project.
- Assists in compiling project reconciliation documents for the Facility Manager.
- Partners with leadership to ensure correct fixture quantities are ordered based on existing, acquisitions and new location schedules, manage logistics for warehousing/delivery.
- Participates in the continuous improvement of procurement processes and implementation of best practices to maximize efficiency for the Construction & Facilities team.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrates willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing work environment and deals effectively with varying workload requirements; can shift gears comfortably, manages competing demands, delays or unexpected events.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of procurement process life cycle.
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools.
- Associates Degree in business management or 3+ years of experience in the construction, or facilities industry or manufacturing and purchasing experience.
- Project administration, tracking, reporting, and progressive experience in managing orders through the complete order life cycle.
- Basic accounting principles and budgeting practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications -- Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, or construction/facilities management, architecture, or business-related field.
- Accounting background
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications -- Word, Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Project.
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.