Location Address:Work Shift:
Salary Exempt (United States of America) Altium Packaging, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We are an essential business and still hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers. Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
We are looking for a Production Supervisor for our Rochester Plant to direct and monitor activities of production personnel and manage resources employed in the manufacturing of packaging solutions.
Lead by practicing our Company's Guiding Principles and boldly championing our Always Made Right, Always Made Safe Culture;
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance by complying with safety and Company policies, procedures, and established laws and regulations;
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneur, owning process improvement and continually enhancing safety, quality, production and financial results;
- Drive Value Creation by fostering morale and employee engagement, improving employee retention and continuous improvement;
- Focus on the Customer by including steps that meet customer product specifications, and delivering in a timely manner;
- Act with Humility by challenging the status quo, creating a positive impact on culture, and acting as an employee and Company advocate;
- Treat others with Dignity & Respect, using consistency and integrity when dealing with employees;
- Manage the employee performance cycle, including interviewing candidates, training and development of team members, recommending advancement and promotions, coaching, counseling, and employment discharge;
- Act as a Change Agent, welcome new experiences, exhibit a "can do" mind-set to affect change (learn new skills, adapt to business changes, etc.);
- Demonstrate correct process, providing instruction, learning aids and resources as appropriate, and maintaining documentation;
- Serve as technical process expert in production, planning, scheduling, preventative maintenance (PM) actions, and budgetary matters; Administrative duties including but not limited to documenting employee performance results and goals, and training progress;
- Other duties as assigned by management.
• 3+ years experience in a manufacturing environment with at least 1 year in a supervisory or leadership role.
• High-level knowledge of machinery and production systems.
• AS degree is preferred.
• Blow or Injection Mold experience is a plus.
• A drive to strive for continuous improvement.
• Computer skills. We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource – Our People!
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training opportunities, bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions, Altium Packaging locations offer rewards and recognition programs and opportunities to make a difference in the community.EEO Statement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Take your career to the next level at Altium Packaging!