Travel Merchandiser - Hiring Immediately
Des Moines, IA 50301
SASR Workforce Solutionsis excited to have the opportunity to expand our Traveling Retail Merchandiser teams. We need resilient, knowledgeable, and motivated individuals to join our team.The ability andwillingness to travelout-of-state is a must.
Ourtravelteams enjoy projects that are anywhere from 5 days to 3+ months in length per location. These team-based projects involve storeremodels, resets ornew store openingsfor a variety of retailers ranging from the major home improvement chains to the largest national big box stores.
On these traveling teams you will be performing basicmerchandisingtasks including setting up and tearing downshelving,gondolas, ordisplays, using planograms, as well as other generalmerchandisingas required by theproject.
Travelis required 75-100% of the time and may include out-of-statetravel.
Our base pay rate starts at $13.00 per hour and will go up from there and may vary between locations. We have automatic pay raises based on experience level with SASR, and for many of these projects we are offering a special referral bonus and in some cases a completion bonus.
Our ideal candidate should be willing totraveland live out of a hotel for the duration of theprojectand have reliable transportation. Our preferred candidates should have a minimum 6 monthsmerchandisingexperience.Lodging andtravelincentive will be provided when working away from your home location.
SASR is a nationwide staffing company that provides temporary and full-time staffing to major retail merchandisers all across the US.
Travelis required 75-100% of the time and can occur in several states. You must be able to provide your own transportation to the job sites.
**Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- Accuratelycommunicatedetailedor important information
- Interactand coordinate with managers/contractors as needed
- Understandand completeverbal/written instructions
- Maintainaprofessional appearanceand demeanorat all times
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with Managers, Store Associates
- Planogramsetting experience
- Experienceworking withhand toolsand small electric tools for use in fixture assembly preferred
- Transportationis not provided by SASR and you are responsible for getting to the job location
- Physical requirements:
- Performing work involvingmechanical, recurring and routine tasks.
- Lift, carry or move bulky equipment,fixturesand supplies, up to 50lbs
- Bend, stoop, reach and twist
- Must be able to extend arms and reach/lift over head
- Repetitive motions requiring use of wrists, hands and fingers
- Able to work for extended periods of time
- Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screwdrivers etc.)
Interested in earning some easy cash? Refer a friend here:https://refer-us.com/sasr/m/phenom
Once they work 40 hours, you will receive a $100 Visa Gift Card! Its that easy. No limit on who you can refer!You do not have to be a SASR employee to earn.
At SASR, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Est. $13.62 - $15.90 Full-time, Part-time Des moines, IA 50309