Home Instead, Manassas and Leesburg, VA franchises strive to improve and enhance the independence and well-being of all seniors and adults through personal care and integrity. We provide quality non-medical care, assistance, and companionship allowing loved ones to remain at home with dignity.
We are looking for a competent Caregiver to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner. It's an often demanding job as you will have to be available for most of the day and week. But, it can also be very satisfying and rewarding, since people who are ill, injured, disabled or elderly are thankful for high-quality assistance. The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients.
Our two offices cover Prince William County, Fauquier County, parts of North Fairfax, and Loudoun County.
- On-call availability from 7am - 9pm for a combined total of 40 hours per week (3 full days per week).
- The position will compensate $133 per day to be on-call and then an additional $7.50-$10.50 per hour thereafter when dispatched for a potential total of $17-$20/hour.
- Tasks will include supporting the CAREGiver Engagement Coordinator when she's unavailable by conducting introductions with new CAREGivers or new clients, and work shifts when a shift becomes available last minute (Examples: CAREGivers emergency call outs, when a new client signs and additional shifts are immediately added to the schedule, etc.)
- Must be Covid-Vaccinated
- Must have your own vehicle, car insurance in your own name.
- Must be able to drive self to work.
- The expectation of this position is the On-Call CAREGiver will be willing to drive anywhere within the 4 counties we serve.
- This person will be willing to serve males, females, clients who have pets such as dogs or cats, and smokers in addition to non-smokers.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.