This position is a fulltime remote opportunity
- Work with a matrixed team of Business Technology Leaders, System Analysts, Product Owners and Architects to drive the evolution of the Customer Notifications frameworks, roadmaps, reference architecture, and technical foundations of applications and their interaction.
- Shape and support measurable value derived by digital technologies.
- Lead and mentor geographically diverse teams in platform engineering applications developed using Springboot, TIBCO and Mulesoft.
- Design solutions based on Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, Redis and Firestore databases.
- Design and develop solutions for features across tribes from inception of requirement gathering till feature or product launch.
- Crafts and develops solutions to business challenges by communicating requirements to key partners (for example, Business leaders, User Experience, Engineering, Analytics); and engaging with key partners to deliver and support initiatives; and communicating status and insights related to product performance.
- Lead digital technology evaluations and conduct POCs to demonstrate capabilities based on needs.
- Develop implementation strategy for complex products by identifying opportunities, analyzing customer and product data and insights
- Engage with industry consortia, analysts, customers, and peers to stay abreast and drive and influence the direction
-Stabilize and support the deployed solution and do warranty turnover to production Support.
- 3+ years experience with MySQL and Java/Springboot
- 1+ years experience with Tibco
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or foreign equivalent
- Experience leading offshore teams of 8 or more people
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:Phone:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume. An Equal Opportunity EmployerIt is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.