SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health Progressive Care Unit for a nursing job in Midwest City, Oklahoma.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Progressive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
SSM Health is excited to offer qualified Nurses a $70 per hour, 13 week contract for our CCU / Stepdown unit! This is a Full-time, Night Shift role (36 hours a week. 3, 12 hour shifts) for this contract. Full contract terms and information will happily be discussed with you by your recruiter. The ideal candidate will have one year of experience.
Interested in learning more about our unique Travel at Home Program and receiving top dollar for your topnotch services? Please apply today!
Provides direct nursing care in settings where patients require complex assessments and intervention, in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Obtains comprehensive data pertinent to the patient from the patient, family other healthcare providers to develop a holistic picture of the patient’s needs or condition.
- Analyzes and synthesizes data from the assessment in determining diagnosis or conditions relevant to care.
- Identifies optimal outcomes for the patient in collaboration with the patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain outcomes, using clinical judgement in collaboration with patient, family and interprofessional care team.
- Implements the plan, employing strategies to promote and maintain a safe environment, coordinates implementation with patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Evaluates processes and progress toward attainment of goals and outcomes.
- Contributes to the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice, evaluates their own practice, and maintains current knowledge and competence.
- Communicates effectively in all areas of practice, collaborates with patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Uses clinical inquiry and integrates best evidence into practice.
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and scientific knowledge in health care to critical care nursing practice, ensuring that nursing care is delivered based on patient’s age-specific needs and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of Service.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral communication.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication, distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
About SSM Health
SSM Health has grown to be one of the largest integrated health systems in the country, because leadership, administration and providers work closely together to find solutions to the most pressing needs in medical care today. Collectively, our knowledge and resources are combined to innovate, optimize workflows and allow for better care delivery and patient interactions. Physicians and leadership engage in regular discussions designed to standardize practices that yield better outcomes across our system.
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Relocation bonus