Description Please note - this is an in office role located in our N. Phoenix office. This is not a remote/work from home role Discover Your Passion and Develop Your Expertise.
This is a solution-based service environment with an emphasis on partnership and accountability. Service Professionals at Paychex are passionate about customers' needs and wants.
We offer more than jobs, we offer careers. We provide the training, development, benefits, and culture that you deserve so you can focus on reaching your fullest potential. In this role, you will...
Just some of the reasons why our employees are #Paychexproud.
- Support inbound call queue handling client calls to process payroll, enter payroll and tax information and answer questions for clients in multiple states.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of the payroll processing system, wage and tax laws to develop a trusted relationship with our clients.
- Provide online support, troubleshooting and handle escalations.
- Take initiative to elevate the client experience, quickly resolve situations and focus on one call resolution.
- We value your well-being: From health care plans to retirement planning and wellness programs.
- We value your time: From paid time off, to company holidays as well as comprehensive work-life balance programs.
- We value your development: Our best-in-class training and development team will provide you with ongoing learning opportunities to give you the building blocks to grow your career at Paychex.
- We value your perspective: Our company culture reflects the diversity of our employees. We want you to be you.
- We value our community: We offer paid-time off for volunteerism and promote many company-wide and local initiatives that benefit organizations you care about.
If hired, you may be eligible for a $4500 sign-on/retention bonus!
Email your resume today email@example.comRequirementsThis role is a strong fit if you have...
- 2-5 years customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume work load.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.