If you're looking to start your career with a company that grows their managers and leaders from within the organization, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This role is located at one of our locations in Fairfax, Mclean, or Tysons Corner. One of our flagship locations is 1572 Springhill Rd. Mclean, VA 22102.
This position offers targeted annual compensation of $53000 - $55000 depending on hours worked, completion of the program within 12 months and referral bonuses achieved.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
We are now hiring for immediate openings in our Management Training program. As a MT, you'll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We'll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you'll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must have at least 6 months experience in sales, customer service, leadership or management in the last 6 years
- Leadership experience could include experience in organizations, clubs, volunteer work, community service, athletics or military service
- Must have a valid US driver's license for a minimum of 1 year
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no DUI or DWI on driving record in the last 3 years) employment reference, education and social security.