The Associate Brand Manager, buybuyBaby, will be responsible for managing multiple Owned Brands in various product categories. This role will serve as an ambassador of assigned brands; supports the brand promise, brand vision, brand positioning, brand architecture, and achieves overall short-term and long-term business goals. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Support the day-to-day operations of the brand including project management, data procurement, sample management and market share analysis.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the business and owned brands to make informed decisions based on the unique needs of our consumer and/or the category.
- Partner extensively with cross-functional partners to procure the most current status of the brand assortment as it moves through the development cycle.
- Own the owned brand launch calendars and keep track of brand team deliverables.
- Own all brand documents, including brand architectures, brand books and style guides.
- Leverage established brand strategies to shape all brand messaging touchpoints for each product including but not limited to naming, brand messaging on product packaging, photography direction and web copy.
- Support all TM filings and proof of use documentation
The successful candidate will bring the following proficiencies and capabilities:
- 3-5 years of relevant brand building/management experience.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and able to execute tactics.
- A team player having the ability to interact, collaborate, and influence effectively in a matrix organization.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:Phone:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume. An Equal Opportunity EmployerIt is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.