Manage the full-cycle U.S. / Puerto Rico recruitment process; not limited to sourcing, phone interviews, internal & external job advertisement, processing applications, administering assessments, scheduling interviews, administering background checks, and providing confirmation of the offer and hire
Track, manage, and report staffing activity and results on a daily, weekly, monthly basis; including evaluation on job board and search engine effectiveness; recommend improvement opportunities
Assist to ensure accuracy and timely receipt of all on-boarding documents for Puerto Rico
Responsible to fully manage applicant tracking system and outside job boards to ensure regular and effective job announcements
Backup associate for the department; exercise versatility for company-wide recruitment
Maintain proactive research to pay/compensation changes in current and upcoming company locations/areas
Translate to Spanish and maintain Puerto Rico manuals, training, and other documents, ensuring relevant and most up-to-date information is available
Manage time and tasks efficiently to meet deadlines and goals
Responsible for compliance to Federal, State, and local laws in regards to personnel matters
Performs other duties as required and assigned
1. Associate's degree with one (1) year of related experience preferred or a combination of education and work experience with a minimum of two (2) years of recruiting experience
2. Fluent in English/Spanish, required
3. Experience with applicant tracking system, preferred
4. Excellent professional communication skills, both written and verbal
5. Must have strong computer skills, specifically MS Office applications including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
6. Must be an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels.
7. Must be able to work independently in a team environment; self-motivated to meet deadlines and expectations
8. Ability to travel as needed for meetings, recruitment initiatives, etc.
9. Must be analytical, organized, detail oriented and accurate.
10. Must have critical and creative thinking skills, great time management skills, and an aptitude for analyzing data.
11. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
This document is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. The Company reserves the right to modify responsibilities to respond to changing business demands. All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. Wireless Lifestyle is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.