Directline.us is a high growth global technology services company with primary focus in providing design, integration, installation, maintenance and managed services to well-known data centers and technology companies. Direct Line is backed by private equity firm and headquartered in Fremont, California with additional locations in US, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. We are looking for a highly energetic, result oriented, passionate, and hands-on Site Manager with a desire to join a growing team. The person should be self-starter, adaptable with attentive to detail and able to work with minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The position of Project Manager is a full-time salaried position and your responsibilities in general will include: Project Management, consulting with clients, delivering presentations, resolving project issues, recommendations for new services or enhancements, estimating, proposal writing, project costs management, directing operations on labor requirements on your projects, directing/assisting purchasing with bill of materials. Ensure that the established targets are met regarding schedule, aesthetics, functionality, and quality and customer satisfaction.
· Achieve and maintain a high level of communications with client and team.
· Interface with stakeholders.
· Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
· Establish and manage an effective project team to achieve project deliverables.
· Work with customer in creating and executing project work plans, identifying resources required and assigning individual responsibilities. Revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
· Coach and mentor team members through the establishment of project goals, individual goals and the delivery of performance reviews.
· Utilize team members optimally; ensuring that morale remains high and that there is high staff retention.
· Deliver customer engagements successfully on-time with high quality and high customer satisfaction.
· Identify value add opportunities and promote them to the customer.
· Produce detailed project updates and metrics as needed.
· Facilitate regular team and customer meetings to review progress, milestones and goals.
· Review quality assurance procedures. Understand customer satisfaction levels. Prepare and take corrective action to address concerns.
· Manage our Safety & Environment program.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business management, electrical engineering, construction management or similar experience.
· 5+ years’ experience in IT or data center construction related project management.
· Must have construction experience.
· Self-starter with demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines simultaneously
· Experience managing large scale enterprise projects with both localized and virtual teams.
· Cross-group collaborator and influencer across teams and organizations with proven success in participating in cross-functional teams to deliver on key projects.
· Be able to work within a dynamic team of full-time employees and consultants in a diverse environment.
· High personal standard to deliver a thoughtful, polished and quality work product
· Understanding of earned value management and other project budget tracking metrics.
· BICSI RCDD or similar Telecommunications Design/Installation a plus.
· Previous Data Center construction or management experience a plus.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification through Project Management Institute (PMI) a plus.
Direct Line is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, political affiliation, or veteran status.