Our General Managers oversee operations of Wings Over Restaurant by working with team members to ensure outstanding customer service to maximize sales and to control food, labor and other operating costs.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU!
- Full-time positions with 5 days per week, 10 hour per day
- Incentive Bonus
- Discounted employee meals
- Paid Sick time
- Group Health Benefits, including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401k with a match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities – we prefer to promote from within
- Performance reviews with pay increase follow 12 months and annually thereafter.
What you need to be successful with us?
- Availability during our hours of operation which includes evenings, late night, weekends and some holidays
- Skillful to provide outstanding customer service and maintain customer focus to increase sales
- Experience controlling food, labor and other operating costs to show increase profits
- Experience with people management
- Able to nurture, coach, mentor and hold team members accountable
- Capable to develop team member schedule and flex based on sales volume demands
- Experience resolving conflict with customers and team members
- Ability to identify poor process and knowledge to create new and more efficient to processes
- Possess solid communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Sound decision making and problem solving skills
- High level of initiative
- Time management and deadline oriented
- High Energy Level
- Ability to multitask
- Average minimum 2 years’ experience in food service management, required
- Experience with fast casual restaurant with delivery, preferred
- High school diploma/GED, required
- Associate’s degree or higher in Hospitality or Food Service, preferred
- Possess or obtain Food Safety Manager Certification within 6 months of employment.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States and able to provide appropriate documentation to complete the form I-9 within 3 days of their first day of employment
- Must be 18 years of age, acceptable criminal background check, possess a valid driver’s license, maintain an acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR), proof of insurance and have a satisfactory vehicle
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Establishes restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with members of the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining improvements and implementing change.
- Places food orders based on established pars and conducts precise daily and weekly inventory of restaurant food products and dry good.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Attracts patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
- Maintains operations by following established policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
Savin Brands was established in January 2005. We purchased two existing Wings Over locations: Wings over West Hartford and Wings over Storrs and over the next few years we began to open additional restaurants.
Today, we have 5 Wings restaurants in central Connecticut, 4 in the greater Boston Massachusetts area.
In September 2018 we purchased 13 existing Moe’s Southwest Grill locations; 10 in Connecticut and 3 in Western Massachusetts. We anticipate opening many more restaurants in the next few years.
Savin Brands is committed to providing our customers with great food and exception service. Our Values consists of Service, Accountability, Value Relationships, Integrity and No Limits.
We are able to accomplish this through our employees who are:
- Strong work ethic
- Have Fun
- Positive Attitude
If this environment matches your career goals, working with Savin Brands will be the beginning of something great for your career!
To learn more about Savin Brands visit our website at www.savinbrands.com