Buckle up, mask on, and hit the open road!
We're the pizza lover's pizza, and that makes all the difference to our drivers. We're looking for delivery drivers who will take pride in helping Pizza Hut bring hot, delicious food to people who could probably use a pizza right about now.
We'll pay you to listen to your favorite tunes as you deliver pizza and wings from your "mobile office" (aka your car). And our contactless delivery procedures will help keep you safe while you interact with customers. In return, you'll be treated to lots of flexibility, great perks, tips, and all kinds of support from your team.
We love promoting our Team Members within the Pizza Hut family, too. It's our mission to help you succeed, from our safety-focused training program to our unrivaled Culture of Belonging.
We're following all recommended COVID-19 guidelines for social distancing and contactless delivery. Your safety is our top priority.
What you'll need to be considered, besides a reliable set of wheels:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
• A clean driving record! Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license and proof of insurance (must be listed as a covered driver) with at least 2 years of driving experience.
• Reliable vehicle (personally owned)
• Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
• Dress the part: Nothing "uniform" about the way we do things, because our uniforms (which are actually just really cool t-shirts and hats that you get when you start) were made for team members by team members. We just ask that you keep them clean and come to work ready to rock the Pizza Hut look.
• A keen sense of direction. You'll quickly learn your service area, but it's still helpful to know how to read a map just in case!
• A passion for customer experience - even with your mask, it's obvious that you're smiling
Pizza Hut and its independently owned and operated franchises offer more than a gig; we want you to earn as much as possible, learn, grow, make friends, and have fun - safely, of course!
Apply now and take pride in being part of a fantastic team that's delivering a lot of happiness.