CNA - OAGH Med Surg - Full Time
- Employment:Full-time, Part-time
- Location:Crowley, LA 70527
Crowley, LA 70527
Partnership in Purpose!
Encore Healthcare and Rehabilitation, a resident-centered, short-term skilled and long-term care community in Crowley LA is actively seeking full-time Certified Nursing Assistants. We are passionately committed to partnering with our employees to ensure a safe, supportive, and stable work environment. At Encore we offer competitive starting salaries and generous benefits with the opportunity for growth though training and development of your clinical skills. Join our team and experience the delivery of healthcare, well beyond ordinary!
Encore currently has a NEW RATE INCREASE, Sign-on Bonus, and a positive team environment.
Responsibilities of CNA:
- Assist with residents’ daily living needs, including, but not limited to monitoring vitals, following turning and direct care schedules, assistance with transfers and ambulation, hydration and meal support, and other essential care needs.
- Ensure all residents care areas are clean and in good working order
- Assist nurses and other team members with daily needs of community as a whole
- Charting responsibilities related to care administered
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures, and abide by federal, state, and local regulations and requirements
- Performs any other task as assigned by Direct Supervisor
All interested candidates, please submit resume, or apply online at Encoreatcrowley.org