Full-time, Part-time Tampa, FL 33613 Urgently Hiring
3893 Atmore Grove Dr.
Lutz, FL 33548
Title: Tidal Wave Auto Spa Assistant Site Leader
Summary of Position:
An assistant site leader shares in the responsibilities with the Site Leader for all aspects of the car wash’s facility and its operations. Assist in increasing and promoting Club Plans, Fundraisers, and Fleet Accounts. The assistant site leader is responsible for helping create a fair and safe work environment for all employees, creating a Perfectly Clean Car, Delivering on Great Customer Service, and Cleanest, Most Attractive Business in the community.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Be 100% competent to perform any and all tasks related to managing a successful car wash.
• Assist in training and developing employees.
• Assists in overseeing the productivity, breaks, and daily scheduling of all employees.
• Must have excellent organization, communication, and customer service skills.
• Understands how all equipment and computers should properly function.
• Assist in attracting, recruiting, developing and employees at every position.
• Performs preventive maintenance and repairs on all equipment.
• Assist with chemical inventory, usage, and costs.
• Able to personally enroll, train, and motivate team to enroll ever increasing numbers of club members.
• Deals directly with any and all customer concerns, questions, and complaints.
• Performs required administrative duties which includes processing in a timely manner required paperwork for the home office and meeting deadlines.
· Continuously seeking ways to innovatively improve the business.
· Ensures compliance with legal requirements and company policies and procedures.
· Ensure that safety and security are emphasized, practiced and periodically reviewed, and that employees are trained in appropriate responses.
· Take disciplinary action when necessary
· Take responsibility when Site Leader is offsite.
· Do the right thing, at the right time, all the time…with fellow teammates, home office and customers.
· Willingness to lead, take charge, and give direction.
· Excellent communication skills and writing skills.
· Is willing to work a minimum of 45 hours per week including weekends and holidays
· Must be mechanically inclined to work on equipment.
· Ability to be on your feet for long hours at a time.
· Ability to lift a moderate amount of weight.
· Courteous and professional demeanor.
· Willingness to work in all weather conditions.
· A competitive drive to be the best in the company.
· Ability to work with a sense of urgency.
· Conducting all interactions with customers and fellow employees ethically.
· Most importantly, you must be dependable, and honest.