On Call/Floating Caregivers needed for Glendale, Phoenix, Peoria & Scottsdale.
- Administers, documents and stores medications according to policies and procedures.
- Record and report any change in an individual’s physical and/or behavioral status.
- Follows all policy and procedures regarding attendance, including punctuality and notification.
- Maintains appropriate report and accurately completes all documentation forms.
- Responsible for the maintenance, safety, care, storage and security of program equipment, supplies, and personal possessions of the clients.
- Provides assistance and support to individuals when ill and responds to health-threatening emergencies.
- Respects confidentiality, individuality and the rights of all people served by this agency.
- Interacts positively with all members and shows interest toward the job being performed.
- Maintains all records needed for documentation of training of clients.
- Ensure that client hygiene, grooming and dress is appropriate, i.e. bathing, hair care, nail care, dress, shaving, changing soiled diapers, etc.
- Maintains cleanliness of worksite, reports maintenance concerns as necessary through proper procedures.
Posting ID: 70138209Posted: 2019-04-09