General Manager - Store 146 (Sterling)Job Category
Store Leadership Store Number or Department
000146-Sterling-Store Job Description
As the General Manager, you'll serve as the chief orchestrator with accountability for everything within the four walls of the store including revenue, profitability, and financial reporting. Your job is to be a visionary by setting the tone for the store, connecting services to products and leading friendly competition along the way. General Managers partner with all areas of the business, and with our trusted vendors to exceed the expectations of our customers. You will also become part of the Best Buy family, a highly engaged family that values coaching, mentoring and growth while building customer loyalty within the community.Key Accountabilities:
- Drive profitability across all channels through analysis of sales trends
- Own and promote brand standards in alignment with company vision
- Motivate and inspire the team to sell, grow, and have fun while being the best
- Identify, develop, and retain internal talent; recruit and build relationships with external talent
- Conduct motivating store meetings, learn new skills at district/territory meetings and run special projects/initiatives to enhance the customer experience and our bottom line
- 3 years of experience as a Supervisor/ Manager in Business, Military or other fields
- 3 years of experience managing and reviewing operational expenses and revenue
- Associate degree or higher in Business or related fields
- Retail Experience
- Consumer Electronic Experience
847792BRAddress Line 1
45575 DULLES EASTERN PLZCity
Manager with Direct Reports Employment Category
Full Time Brand
Best Buy About UsBest Buy Company and its Family of Brands
Best Buy is the world's largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We are the 11th largest online retailer in the U.S. and Canada, we have the number one customer loyalty program of its kind and more than 1.6 billion visitors to our websites and stores each year. Our more than 165,000 employees are committed to helping deliver the technology solutions that provide value, enabling access to people, knowledge, ideas and fun – whether online, via mobile device or in our stores. Additional Job InformationJoin our team!
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter. Search Categories