NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE TOGA!
Want a career with the largest and one of the fastest carry-out chain in the nation? We are looking for energetic and driven individual to join our team. The original Little Caesars opened in Garden City, Michigan in 1959, with a mission to provide top-quality pizza made with fresh ingredients at a great price. That is still our mission today!
The Crew Member works productively as part of the restaurant team and performs their job responsibilities in such a way that all the products they make are of high quality and the customers they serve are satisfied.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience every time, whilst following Little Caesars values and adhering to the Hot-N-Ready promise
- Prepares high quality products consistently by following Little Caesars recipes, specifications and procedures as described in the C.A.R.D.S. materials and as shown on the station job helpers.
- Displays the proper image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and or as directed by the management staff.
- Promoting teamwork to achieve restaurant goals
- Practices safety and security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars Colleague Orientation and Training Handbook and by government agencies, as well as maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Follows Little Caesars' policies, procedures, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and as directed by management.
Here's What We Can Offer You
- Flexible Hours
- Great Experience
- Benefits available
- Paid Training
- Advancement opportunities
- Fun Place to Work!
We are Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 70285658Posted: 2019-05-16