Company Description $16.00 - $22.00 / hour
Comoto Holdings is America's largest and fastest-growing omnichannel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry; dedicated to advancing the experience of powersports enthusiasts across the globe. Comoto's brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles, REVER, and Common Tread, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the powersports community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
Job Description What to expect when you work here
As an Assistant Store Manager (ASM), you will share responsibility for managing the store's team members and the overall success of the store, including holding Sales Associates accountable for meeting sales goals by ensuring that they provide friendly, enthusiastic customer service. You will be expected to maintain a strong sense of product knowledge, and to provide customers and team members with in-depth information on product features and benefits. You will also assist with, and be knowledgeable in, all store operations, including opening and closing procedures, administering returns/store credit, special orders, and dividing tasks amongst Sales Associates.
You can expect our 5 Core Values to drive everything we do.Aim For The Podium:
Take Risks; Wear a Helmet:
- We provide an outstanding shopping experience and deliver exceptional customer service. The ASM is the lead sales driver for the team, providing training, leading by example, and communicating sales goals
- Demonstrate ownership of store presentation by assigning and assisting with cleaning, stocking, organizing, and merchandising tasks
- Stay up-to-date with our brand and product knowledge, company information, sales and company-wide events, truly becoming a resource to the store's team members, and to our customer base
Share The Road:
- It never hurts to try something new. We are always looking to grow and progress and want to hear all your new ideas
- Don't be afraid to fail; no one is right all the time, but you can always be well-prepared
Keep It Real:
- We take the health, safety, and wellness of our employees seriously. Our Wellness program and safety committee offers workshops, classes, resources, etc. to all of our team members
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion council and employee resource groups promote open and honest communication, remove barriers, and champion policies to build a more equitable environment
- Do the right thing, and lead by example with a friendly and upbeat personality
Fuel Your Passion:
- We'll start you at a fair hourly base pay, plus you'll earn a 2% commission on every sale, with additional sales incentives available, such as SPIFFS
- Full Time benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Accident, Paid Time Off, 401K, and a generous employee discount
- We strongly value training and development - with that, your first 5 shifts will be base pay only, so you may focus on learning
- Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
- We are a growing company, and we promote from within - career opportunities!
- Exciting opportunities to represent Cycle Gear at special events -- International Motorcycle Show, motocross races, etc.
- We have the best customers! Riders are passionate, friendly, charitable, community-minded people, and we get to interact with them every day!
Qualifications Our next Assistant Store Manager has:
- 2 years+ sales management, product sales, customer service experience, ideally in a specialty retail environment
- Experience with leading, coaching, mentoring, and/or teaching a team (retail or otherwise)
- Experience with computers (MS Excel) and POS systems (RetailPro)
- A self-starter mentality that consistently delivers an outstanding, personalized retail experience
- An open mind, and is eager to learn and be a part of the riding community
- Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest (strongly desired, but not a requirement)
Additional Information Cycle Gear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.