Company Description $15.00 - $21.00 / hour
Comoto Holdings is America's largest and fastest-growing omnichannel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry; dedicated to advancing the experience of powersports enthusiasts across the globe. Comoto's brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles, REVER, and Common Tread, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the powersports community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
Job Description What to expect when you work here
As a Key Holder, you would be responsible for providing every customer with a great experience. You will be expected to maintain a strong sense of product knowledge, and to provide customers and team members with in-depth information on product features and benefits. You would also assist with, and be knowledgeable in, all store operations, including opening and closing procedures, administering returns/store credit, special orders, and dividing tasks amongst Sales Associates.
You can expect our 5 Core Values to drive everything we do.Aim For The Podium:
Take Risks; Wear a Helmet:
- We provide an outstanding shopping experience and deliver exceptional customer service. The Key Holder serves as an essential sales leader for the store, achieving daily sales objectives.
- Maintain store aesthetics by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans.
- Stay up-to-date with our brand and product knowledge, company information, sales and company-wide events, truly becoming a resource to our customer base
Share The Road:
- It never hurts to try something new. We are always looking to grow and progress and want to hear all your new ideas.
- Don't be afraid to fail; no one is right all the time, but you can always be well-prepared.
Keep It Real:
- We take the health, safety, and wellness of our employees seriously. Our Wellness program and safety committee offers workshops, classes, resources, etc. to all of our team members
- Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion council and employee resource groups promote open and honest communication, remove barriers, and champion policies to build a more equitable environment
- Do the right thing, always. A friendly and upbeat personality is a must
Fuel Your Passion:
- We'll start you at a fair hourly base pay, plus you'll earn a 2% commission on every sale
- Additional incentives available, such as SPIFFS, plus we offer generous employee discounts on all products
- We strongly value training and development - with that, your first 5 shifts will be base pay only, so you may focus on learning
- This position can be part-time or full-time. Full Time benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Accident, Paid Time Off, and 401K matching
- Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
- We are a growing company, and we promote from within - career opportunities!
- Exciting opportunities to represent Cycle Gear at special events -- International Motorcycle Show, motocross races, etc.
- We have the best customers! Riders are passionate, friendly, charitable, community-minded people, and we get to interact with them every day!
Qualifications Our next Key Holder has:
- 1 year + of Key Holder or Sales Lead experience, or an equivalent role at a retail store
- 2 years + of sales or customer service experience
- A self-starter mentality that consistently delivers an outstanding, personalized retail experience
- An open mind, and is eager to learn and be a part of the riding community
- Experience with computers and POS systems (particularly RetailPro)
- Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest (strongly desired, but not a requirement)
Additional Information Cycle Gear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.