Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a Customer Experience Representative (CXR). This position pays up to $22 / hour ($17.17 / hour plus monthly bonus opportunities totaling up to $650 per month). Shift differential of $.50/hour is paid for hours worked between 11:00pm and 6:59am. This is located at the Philadelphia International Airport branch located at 1 Arrival Road, Philadelphia, PA 19153.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
We are currently hiring for the following schedules working up to 40 hours per week:
- Schedule 1: Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 4pm to 2am
- Schedule 2: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 2pm to midnight
- Schedule 3: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 12pm to 8pm
- Schedule 4: Tuesday 3pm to 11pm, Wednesday 3pm to 11pm, Thursday 5pm to 1am, Friday 5pm to 1am, Saturday 4pm to midnight
- Schedule 5: Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday 10am to 8pm
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Representative (CXR). The Customer Service Representative provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
We are hiring now for immediate openings. Responsibilities include:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of customer service or sales experience in retail, guest services, or administrative support
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of a valid, unrestricted drivers license (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date.