New Hire Sign-On Incentive*
Employee Fuel Discount* - 15¢ off per gallon with rewards program offered at 7-Eleven fuel stations now through 8/15/2022
Referral Bonus!* Refer your friends & get paid!Overview
We’re excited to have now joined the 7-Eleven family of stores!
With the leadership team, the Assistant Restaurant Leader ensures that the overall store condition complies with company standards including: store cleanliness, food service, customer service, and merchandising- thereby maximizing store profitability, expense control, inventory levels, and shortage control. Assistant Restaurant Leader aids in fostering a coaching environment where team members want to excel and are recognized for their achievements.
Cultivate a G•U•E•S•T in Mind Culture. Responsibilities
1. Focus on the wildly important.
2. Be a leader.
3. Be committed to the guest.
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service by discovering customer needs and management support, by ensuring that every experience will be fast, friendly, and delicious.
- Aids in the planning and preparation of work schedules to provide the best possible level of customer service and floor coverage.
- Assists and supports management in calculations of food consumption, and requests purchases of food products, supplies and equipment, as required.
- Assists in analyzing financial data including but not limited to profit and loss statements, shortage to identify business opportunities and increase of sales.
- Assists in analyzing food service results and trends to determine the proper action plans, to leverage the stores food sales and address areas for improvement. Maintains 100% in-stock efficiency on top selling items.
- Oversees and may assist in preparing food items per required menus and recipes.
- Assists and supports management to promote strong sales, by focusing on the Team. Assists Restaurant Leader in training and coaching to develop top performing team members. Helps ensure team members are current on product offerings and promotions.
- Collaborates with Restaurant Leader in coaching restaurant team members, and teaching them how to handle difficult and complicated situations by fostering a Team environment. Assists in overseeing daily restaurant operations.
- Inspires Team members to provide a fast, friendly and delicious service to customers, by creating a working environment that upholds the goals and brand image.
- Follows company dress code standards as specified for Assistant Restaurant Leader.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reports to work on time and when scheduled.
High School diploma or GED required. Two (2) year degree or above is strongly preferred. A minimum of two (2) years of retail, fast food or sales supervision experience is preferred. Must maintain current Food Handler and food Safety Certifications as required by County. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Knowledge and Skills
Demonstrated leadership and customer service skills and competencies. Proven success developing team members. Demonstrated ability to use P&L and store reports to affect change. Ability to read and interpret documents such as rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Excellent oral and written communication and intrapersonal skills. Ability to write routine reports and to speak effectively before customers and employees. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to exercise sound judgment and work with minimum supervision. Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft products preferred Word, Excel). PDI/Verifone/Topaz experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for a full shift.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds for ground to overhead, and/or 60 pounds from ground to waist level, up to thirty minutes of workday (i.e., to assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
- Ability to push and pull with arms up to a force of 128 pounds (i.e., utilizing hand truck.)
- Ability to bend at the waist with some twisting up to one hour of the workday.
- Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to all day. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination and may require bilateral coordination of hands, up to four hours of the workday.
- May be required to climb a ladder and/or stool, kneel or crouch to store or retrieve materials and/or place or remove signs.
- Committed to work assigned hours.
- Must be able to work flexible hours (night, weekends, holidays, and perhaps on-call duty.)
- Stores operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Essential functions are job duties that an employee must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation. All of the responsibilities listed above are considered essential job functions to this position.
This job description is subject to change at any time.