Join us as an Inside Product Specialist I on our Services Sales team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
**What you’ll achieve**
As an Inside Product Specialist I, you will be responsible for selling a defined set of products and services and act as a technical resource to an assigned account set to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives. You will work collaboratively with multiple sales organizations on promoting and positioning key strategic product and service offerings.
- Provide product or BU specific expertise
- Own account sets
- Assist in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team
- Remain up to date on the new product, technology and service offerings
- Stay current on industry and vertical solutions
- Work collaboratively with internal sales teams and external customers
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
**Essential Requirements **
- Able to identify how Dell Technology services align to customer needs
- Able to explain technical, industry and market facts to position Dell as a competitive solution
- Cooperate and collaborate with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales process
- Demonstrate good judgement in analysing information to make routine decisions
- Generate demand in assigned account sets
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment via status.
**Desirable Requirements **
- Salesforce.com experience
- College coursework in sales and/or previous sales experience
- MIS/Computer Science experience
- Leadership experience