Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy, formerly Sprout Therapy, is building the first managed marketplace for in-home chronic medical care, starting with pediatric autism. Over 1.5M children in the US are affected by autism, and nearly 30% of families are dissatisfied with the care they receive. Elemy is working tirelessly to change this by providing in-home care and leveraging cutting edge AI-powered technology to deliver a better experience to families, providers, and healthcare payers.
Today’s US child care industry for autism, ADHD, and other developmental delays is a $38B market that is heavily fragmented and skewed towards in-clinic care. Elemy is looking to change the developmental delay care industry for the better by putting families and children at the center of what Elemy does. Elemy is bringing ABA care to families’ homes, and providing more resources and tools for therapists to give the best care possible.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the United States, scaling from 4 to over 1000 team members in under 18 months, and on track to grow revenue by over 600% this year. The company is backed by leading investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, and Bling Capital.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and supervise ABA Program
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments
- Develop and implement parent training and support programs
- Provide field and/or virtual supervision for Behavior Technicians
- Provide support and mentorship for Behavior Technicians
- Develop, manage, and oversee Progress Reports and Treatment Plans
- Communicate with Elemy National Coding, Billing, and Insurance Teams to Meet Payor Requirements and submission deadlines
- Provide training and support to RBTs and BCBAs
- Lead the growth of ABA Program through hiring and client on-boarding
What You'll Need:
- Masters Degree in Applied Behavioral Analysis, Special Ed, Psychology, or Related Field
- Valid BCBA Certification
- Applicable licensure to practice within the state hired
- Minimum 3 years experience of ABA, with supervisory roles preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Who You Are:
- Mission-driven: You are dedicated to our mission and understand that providing excellent care to children with autism is at the core of everything we do.
- Motivated: You take ownership of your projects and are driven to produce the highest quality work product. You meet deadlines and communicate roadblocks. You look for opportunities to add value.
- Creative: You come up with original ideas to solve complex problems.
- Collaborative: You thrive in a team environment. You love listening to feedback and incorporating other people’s opinions into your ideas. You’re willing to work beyond your stated role for the better of the team.
- Compassionate: You care about people. You want others to succeed.
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of families. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our families. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Elemy, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world, including in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Families first, everything else second: We put our families first, always. No decision is made at Elemy without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Elemy thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.