Are you looking to serve fresh-pressed tortillas? Would you like to make a Well-Rolled Burrito?
Well, people love great burritos, we make great burritos, and we try to not muck that up…
Not only that, but we have a never ending passion for our food, our guests, and our business. So, what are you waiting for- APPLY!
Our Team Leaders directly supervise the operations of a specified shift to ensure we reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction, speed of service, food quality in production and preparation and remain compliant with all safety and sanitation policies.
- Work with customers in a fast paced environment
- Oversee a staff of 3 to 10 employees by scheduling breaks and assigning tasks
- Monitor customer traffic and make adjustments to decrease waiting times
- Handle customer complaints and resolve issues
- Ensure all employees charge customers for menu items and extras as well as use proper portion controls
- Make sure cash handling procedures are followed
- Conduct inspection of food product storage units to confirm proper temperatures and conditions are maintained and food is covered, labeled and dated
- Oversee cleaning and maintenance of prep areas, dining room, front line, restrooms, customer service and beverage areas to exceed sanitation standards
- Maintain a clean and well groomed professional appearance at all times
- Display team building skills and handle all assignments with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Communicate with the Restaurant Manager daily on operational issues including sales trends, employee performance and customer complaints
· Be able to bend, stoop, lift and move items up to 40 lbs. without assistance
· Move and stand for long periods of time
· Must be at least 16 years of age
· Must have reliable transportation
Posting ID: 70756469Posted: 2019-10-11