A Roark Capital Group Portfolio Company, Take 5 Oil Change is one of the fastest growing companies in the Quick Lube market. Started with an innovative business model as a regional brand in New Orleans, LA we have quickly expanded to 300 locations in 32 markets across the United States through a combination of organic and inorganic growth company owned and franchise growth.
The Manager in Training (MIT) Program has been designed to accelerate a newly hired employee into the store manager position. This means that you will learn and master the skills in 3 to 6 months that would take a normal technician 1 to 2 years to develop.
- Adapt to the customized Take 5/5Minute Oil Change technique while learning Customer Service, Managerial, Time Management, Leadership, and Computer skills at the same time
- Successfully complete each step of the program:
- Week 1 – Introduction to the role and skills
- Week 2 – Learning about hood techniques, transmissions, radiators and air filters
- Week 3 – Computer training and data entry
- Week 4 – Mechanical training
- Week 5 – Management Training
- Week 6 – Shop Closing Training
- Week 7 – Castrol Certification in Syntec Understanding course, and learning operational management
- Week 8 – Personnel Management Training
- Week 9 – Inventory Training
- Week 10 – Time Management Training
- Travel and/or relocate if necessary
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Work overtime as required
- Have dependable transportation (able to travel to various locations)
- Be able to pass pre-screen and random drug testing
- Have basic computer skills
- Pass a criminal background check
- Have organizational and leadership skills
*All new hires are subject to a 90 day probationary period*
Posting ID: 70797742Posted: 2019-10-15