This is the job description for RM. & STE. ATTENDANT
Job Title: Room Attendant
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Executive Housekeeper
Job Description Date: May 1, 2014
Job Purpose: To maintain cleanliness of all spaces within the hotel.
1. Make beds in guest rooms.
2. Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies in guest
3. Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker
rooms and other work areas.
4. Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
5. Dust furniture and equipment.
6. Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
7. Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
8. Empty wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays
9. Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
10. Replace light bulbs.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
2. Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
Posting ID: 70804179Posted: 2019-10-22