Team Members are responsible for creating raving fans. This is accomplished in the following ways listed below:
1. Execute Operational Excellence - develop trust with guests through meeting the Quality Requirements all day every day.
2. Deliver 2nd Mile Service - ensure guests feel cared for by meeting 2nd Mile Service requirements and going above and beyond expectations.
3. Activate Emotional Connections - strengthen relationships with guests and the community by investing in our unique assets. (See Pathway)
4. Must obtain Food Handlers Certificate within the first 7 days of employment.
5. Can effectively clean a toilet.
Front of House:
• Receiving guests
• Order taking
• Meal assembly
• Table touch
• Clean (front/behind counter, dining room, restrooms, etc.) • See (Pathway)
Back of House:
• Receiving Product
• Storing Product
• Prepping Product
• Assembling Product
• Fulfilling orders
• Maintaining cleanliness and order in the ares while observing the highest quality of food
safety by adhering to all procedural disciplines described in (Pathway).
• Greeting guests
• Attending to guests in restaurant
• Correcting orders
• Taking new orders
• Monitoring dine-in environment
• Clean as needed or get assistance to cleaning • See (Pathway)