Similar available jobs
in Calabash, NC
est. per hourFRESENIUS • 8d ago Urgently hiring
Nurse Unit Manager ( RN)/(LPN) -Rehab Unit - Full-time / Part-time
Calabash, NC 28467
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
- 100 Bed Skilled/LTC facility located between Little River, SC and Calabash, NC
- Be part of a fast growing team that is passionate about care!
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus!!
- paid out every 90 days until paid in full
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Must have, a minimum, one (1) year of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related health care facility
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nurses and nursing assistants
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Shift & Wage:
- Full Time Opportunities Available
- Shift Needed: Monday-Friday (some evenings and/or weekends may be required) (required to be on call at scheduled times)
- Wage: Minimum $33 per hour
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Various Discount Programs Offered
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their actual or perceived gender, race, color, national origin, religion, age and military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.