Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse 7pm-7am - Now Hiring
Athens, OH 45701
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Part time and PRN
Want to make a difference in someone’s life every day? As a Registered Nurse (RN) licensed or a practical nurse (LPN) with The Laurels of Athens, you will work as part of a team providing skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation care to our valued guests. If you have patience, compassion and a desire to care for guests in a gentle and empathetic way, you will love this role.
The Laurels of Athens offers one of the leading employee benefit packages in the industry. This includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance - medical, dental and vision
- 401K with matching funds
- , a voluntary benefit that allows associates at our facilities the ability to access their pay when they need it.
- Paid time off (beginning after six months of employment) and paid holidays
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan forgiveness
- Free CNA/STNA certification
- Zero cost uniforms
- Legacy,our new virtual community and rewards & recognitions program
When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and collaboration.
Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?
Responsibilities for RN / LPN
- The Registered Nurse (RN) / The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) plans, coordinates, provides and manages nursing care services and health education to nursing home guests.
- Supervise the care/services provided by Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)/State-Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) and other team members who care for guests.
- Provide safe and accurate medication-related interventions to guests.
- Assess the health of guests and notify the physician of changes in status. Promptly implement new orders.
- Select and institute appropriate nursing interventions to stabilize a guest’s condition and/or prevent complications.
- Contribute to the guest’s assessment (MDS/CAA’s) and the development of a plan of care.
Qualifications for RN / LPN
- 1-3 years of experience in a long-term care setting preferred
- New graduates welcome (we will train)
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in the state
- CPR certification
- Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption required.
About Laurel Health Care Company
Laurel Health Care Company (The Laurels) is a national provider of skilled nursing, subacute, rehabilitative and assisted living services dedicated to achieving the highest standards of care.
At The Laurels, caring is more than providing excellent medical and guest services. It's also being a companion, and treating each guest with the utmost dignity, respect and compassion. It's what we call "The Laurel Way of Caring", and it comes from within each one of us.
The Laurels was named a Great Place to Work for 2020 based on approximately 3,500 employee surveys that evaluated more than 60 elements of employee experience on the job, including employee pride in community impact, belief that their work makes a difference, and feeling their work has special meaning.
Est. $17.83 - $23.09 Full-time, Part-time Athens, OH 45701 Urgently Hiring