We've made it our commitment that any guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy - and that means creating a great experience for you too! Flexible scheduling, competitive pay, benefits, and paid time off are all things we ensure to have a happy work/life balance.Available shifts
Night shift, Day shift, Weekend availability, 8 hour shift, 10 hour shift, Holidays, Monday to Friday, OvertimeBenefits & Perks
Employee discount, Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible schedule, Paid time offJob Type
- Cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Benefits Pulled from the full job descriptionHealth insuranceDental insuranceVision InsurancePaid time offEmployee discountFlexible schedule
Full Job Description
No matter if it's answering the drive-thru, preparing meals accurately for guests, making sure our guests have everything they need in the dining room, or having kills on the grill and up for a challenge, our back and front-of-house crew members are experts at moving quickly in a fast-paced environment, working together as one connected team to prepare seared-to-order ButterBurgers and other guest favorites. These are the talented people who ensure every meal we serve is a masterpiece."
- Prepares quality products while maintaining proper food safety practices, portion control and presentation within service goal times.
- Committed to teamwork demonstrating integrity and honesty while interacting with guests, team members and managers. Displays a can-do attitude that makes the difference between a great shift and an okay shift.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
- Reports to each shift on time. Is considered by peers as reliable and dependable.
- Follows established restaurant practices and procedures.