To prepare, season, and cook a variety of foods in a professional manner for the purpose of serving guests the best quality product possible.
- Previous experience is a plus.
- The ability to work independently and consistently.
- Willingness to follow direction and work scheduled hours.
- Mostly weekend work.
- Perform a variety of other duties as required.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to ensure a safe and compliant environment for all.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE’s Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. and the Highway Diner as a professional in every aspect of performance.
* Note: BNE will make reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please also refer to the Company's ADA job description for a more detailed discussion of essential job functions, physical demands and other job requirements
Posting ID: 70899336Posted: 2019-10-11