NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE TOGA!
As a top international pizza chain in business for more than 50 years, Little Caesars offers tremendous opportunities in operations management. As a family owned company, we take an active interest in the professional growth of our team members. This personal approach to career development allows our work force to feel recognized and rewarded.
We offer an outstanding training program that will develop you in all areas of restaurant operations. Little Caesars recognizes that today’s work force expects to be challenged and have opportunities to grow. In fact, many of our Vice-Presidents started out as Crew Members and Assistant Managers. Our “promote from within” philosophy works . . . and we know it!
As an Assistant Manager at Little Caesars, you will have the opportunity to be a partner with us, in helping your restaurant to achieve sales growth and profitability. In addition, there is tremendous opportunity for advancement.
Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Works productively and supervises restaurant Colleagues to ensure they
perform their jobs responsibilities so the restaurant achieves customer
satisfaction and profitability during their shift.
- Serves customers correct, complete orders within service time goals,
according to the Customer Service Standards, the Priority Guidelines, the
telephone and front counter station procedures and if necessary, the Remedy
- Prepares and ensures consistent, high-quality products are served to
customers as described in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training
Handbook and as shown on the job station helpers.
- Displays the proper image and follows Little Caesars policies,
procedures and standards for conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars
Orientation, O.J.T. handbook, and CARDS Training Program.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and ensures the standards for
restaurant image are maintained as directed by management and as required
by the local health department.
- Performs cash management responsibilities and ensures compliance by
Colleagues to all safety and security procedures as defined in Little
Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook.
- Provides direction and feedback to Colleagues and follows up by
coaching/counseling to ensure job duties are performed and all Little
Caesar standards, procedures and policies are achieved.
- Performs the tasks associated with food and paper controls, labor, and
utility cost controls and monitors shift activities to ensure compliance.
- Completes all daily paperwork neatly and accurately as described by
the Operational OJT Guide or as directed by management.
- Follows all procedures associated with opening and closing the
restaurant, appropriately handles unexpected occurrences, and notifies
appropriate parties in a timely fashion.