We have IMMEDIATE Openings for in-home Care Professionals to work with veterans and aging adults in your community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We employ individuals who are looking specifically to provide support and garte to aging adults in the safty of their own homes.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Dementia and Alzheimer Care
- Personal Care support including assistance with showers, toileting and dressing
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must successfully pass a federal and state background check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead* Work part-time mornings and afternoons or work more hours with the opportunity for overtime pay.
We have a supportive work environment, paid training, flexible work schedule, days, evenings and overnight hours with competitive wages, holiday, overtime and bonus pay. We encourage but do not require COVID vaccinations. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/208
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.