Zaxby’s is looking for skilled Prep Cook to join our team. Our mission is to provide encore experiences that enrich lives – we believe strongly in that mission and give our Crew Members the opportunity to impact the community and grow in a fun, fast-paced work environment.
Once eligible, Team Members qualify for:
- 401K with Employer Match
We are looking for a dependable prep cook to prepare our fresh produce and salads daily! Must be able to lift 30 pounds and work with sharp equipment. Must be able to maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Monday - Friday 8 am - 3 pm and or Saturday and Sunday 8 am - 3 pm.
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for prepping all food items to company standards.
- Responsible for holding and storing all food items to follow food safety guidelines.
- Assist in unpacking and storing incoming inventory deliveries.
- Informs management when any back-of-house equipment needs service or inventory is needed.
- Responsible for cleaning kitchen and storage areas.
- Responsible for taking out trash.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining equipment to company standards.
- Communicate proficiently through speech, reading and writing
- Maintain effective audio-visual perception and judgment to observe and respond to the environment
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time
- Frequently lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 pounds, including lifting overhead
- Continuous use of hands and wrists for grasping and fine manipulation
- Work in an environment that features hot and cold temperature variations and exposure to food allergens
- Operate and work safely with restaurant equipment including, but not limited to, knives, fryers and potentially hazardous equipment
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Ability to work 9-28 hours per week
- Complete all in-store training requirements
Posting ID: 71072697Posted: 2019-10-11