CAKE DECORATORWhy you will choose us:
Albertson's Companies Inc. has always been a people-oriented business, and thoughtful people practices remain a core element of our company's philosophy. As friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy offering customers an exceptional shopping experience, we provide world-class customer service each and every day.
We also provide a variety of benefits including:
What you bring to the table:
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible work schedules
- Associate discounts
- Leaders invested in your training, career growth & development
- Health and welfare benefits for eligible employees (Medical, Dental, 401k and more!)
- Vacation / Paid Time Off
A Day in the Life:
- You agree that food is central in all our lives
- You have an artistic and creative skillset
- Helping customers and fellow associates gives you energy
- You take pride in the work you do, whether big or small
- You are eager & willing to learn
- Being a part of your community matters
As a Cake Decorator, no one day is ever the same. You will use your artistic and creative design skills to put the "icing on the cake" on beautifully decorated cakes and pastries for our customers. You will be successful because you are passionate about decorating and have the creativeness to mix just the right colors to create the perfect icing and flowers for our cakes and pastries. When you're not putting your creative juices to the test, you are taking customers orders over the phone or in store and replenishing the display cases and shelves. If you have all the right ingredients, let's talk!Our Cultural Principals
- Teamwork: "We always support and recognize each other"
- Learning: "We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others"
- Ownership: "We always take actions to drive our success
- Competition: "We always act with integrity to win over the customer"
- Inclusivity: "We always value everyone's perspective"
- Compassion: "We always treat each other and our customers with kindness and respect"
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. We have a new vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength with deep local roots, that offers an easy, fun, friendly, and inspiring experience, no matter how a customer chooses to shop with us. We want talented individuals to be a part of this journey!
The organization includes 2,230 stores, 23 distribution facilities, and 20 manufacturing plants with over 300,000 employees across 34 states and the District of Columbia. The company is publicly owned with supermarkets across the country that includes Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, ACME, Shaw's, Tom Thumb, United Supermarkets, United Express, Randalls, Albertson's Market, Pavilions, Star Markets, Market Street, Carrs, Haggen, Lucky, Amigos, Andronico's Community Markets, King's, Balducci's, and Albertson's Market Street. DISCLAIMER
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the employees assigned to this job and are not the official job description for the position. All employees must comply with Company, Division, and Store policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties, and skills of personnel may vary within store and/or from store to store and the official job description will be provided during the application process. ALBERTSONS SAFEWAY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at 1-888-255-2269.