Back of House
575 S. Perryville Rd #127
Rockford, IL 61108
Jason’s Deli is a family-owned business that has been enjoyed by its communities since 1976. At Jason’s Deli, we work hard to ensure that our employees are rewarded with advancement, recognition, and quality of life. We strive to create an opportunity for all of our employees to have a chance to grow with the company. In 2018, we established our Career Path, a self-paced, gradual step program that takes a brand new employee all the way to the managing partner level.
At Jason’s Deli, we believe our employees are what makes us a place where people both love to eat and love to work. As our founder, Joe Tortorice Jr. said, "We're in the people business. We just happen to make sandwiches."
Our Back of the House employees coordinate with front of house and other line employees to ensure the production of accurate orders and maintain ticket times, are able to work across multiple positions and assist co-workers through high-volume periods, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while producing high-quality products.
We Love People Who:
- Are self-motivated with a drive for growth.
- Are outstanding individuals who share our passion for serving customers and preparing quality food safely.
- Are results-oriented and committed to providing Out-of-This-World Hospitality every day.
- Embrace cultural diversity.
- Live our Purpose, Mission, and Core Values.
Our People Love:
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Food discount
- Free uniforms
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The ability to stand for extensive periods of time, bend over, reach upwards or outward, twist, turn around, and climb up on ladders in a timely fashion.
- The ability to perform a variety of jobs at a very rapid pace for extensive periods of time
- The ability to work in an environment with temperature fluctuations.
- The ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
- The ability to understand and to follow directions.
Our Purpose is to Improve The Lives Of Others Through The Nourishment Of The Body, Mind, Heart, and Spirit.
Our Mission is to Make Every Customer Happy.
Check out this video: about our career path and advancement opportunities!
Jason’s Deli appreciates and values diversity. EOE