Restaurant Shift Manager
Tulsa, OK 74133
Guest Experience Manager (Hourly Manager)
At CAVA, we love what we do, and we try and make every day as fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to make the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we’re here to celebrate your growth.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
- Positivity – Every one of us can change someone’s day for the better.
- Transparency –We use transparency to help us make decisions through open dialogue
- Humility – We can always find ways to improve.
- Fanaticism – We are passionate about the opportunity to turn every guest into a fanatic.
- Thoughtfulness –We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams and communities.
Our ideal Guest Experience Manager is hardworking, passionate, and capable of leading and coaching a team. Guest Experience Managers partner with the General Manager to support daily restaurant operations. They motivate and lead team members, uphold standards in the kitchen and dining room, and ensure a safe, positive environment for guests and the team.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and develop Team Members and Special Ops Trainers
- Be responsible for the entire guest experience
- Develop Culinary Leads and uphold food safety & quality standards
- Oversee food and beverage management, including inventory, ordering, and budget
- Put deliveries away, plus any additional duties assigned
- Ability to cross train across the restaurant to ensure rapid growth
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
- Must be able to bend and reach overhead often
- Must possess dexterity to handle tongs, pots/pans, and other equipment
- Must be comfortable working in temperatures ranging from hot to cold
- Must be comfortable working near open flames
- May be required to work in tight spaces
- Must maintain near constant communication with multiple people
- Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision is required
- Must be able to sit, squat and kneel occasionally
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- May be required to occasionally work in outdoor weather conditions
Benefits at CAVA?
We’ve got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits available to CAVA team members:
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus more!*
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution*
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave*
- FREE CAVA Meal for every shift worked
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
*indicates eligible qualifying positions
As an equal opportunity employer, CAVA considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.
Guest Experience Manager | Hourly Assistant Manager | Shift Leader | Hourly Manager | Shift Manager | Customer Service | Restaurant | Part Time | Full Time | Team Member
Est. $11.45 - $16.57 Full-time Tulsa, OK 74135 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.45 - $16.57 Full-time Tulsa, OK 74136 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.45 - $16.57 Full-time Tulsa, OK 74136 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.45 - $16.57 Full-time Tulsa, OK 74135 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.45 - $16.57 Full-time Tulsa, OK 74135 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.45 - $16.57 Full-time Tulsa, OK 74136 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Tulsa, OK 74135 Full-time, Part-time Tulsa, OK 74136 Est. $8.02 - $11.29 Full-time Tulsa, OK 74136