At Fatz, our people come first and we want the Right People staffed in our restaurants to continue building success. All of our team members are driven by passion and a commitment to a Perfect Fatz Experience for every guest, every time. Even better, Fatz commits to passionately supporting our team members in their career development. We offer training programs and a direct career path to management. Many of our leaders have been developed and promoted internally.
Fatz is dedicated to community involvement through local and system wide fundraising. We take this commitment one step further by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Education Fund to create job opportunities, specifically training and nationally recognized accreditation for management positions, allowing for a stable career and reliable income.
At Fatz, we treat our team like family. We have high hopes for your future and will do what it takes to help you succeed. One Team, One Goal, One Great Restaurant at a Time!
As one of the most important members of our team, the Maintenance Technician keeps our restaurants spotlessly clean, safe and sanitary. The technician works closely with operations management for repair and maintenance, as well as maintaining upkeep and cleanliness of the buildings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform routine maintenance such as painting, carpet cleaning, plumbing issues and minor equipment repairs.
• Monitor and repair HVAC systems
• Manage preventive maintenance program for restaurants
• Coordinate major repairs and projects with operations team
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATION:
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent
• Must have all certifications and licenses as required
• Must have clear written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Must have a general working knowledge of plumbing, painting, HVAC, electrical and/or other general repair skills
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be able to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear.
• Must be able to occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
• Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Must have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Fatz is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
This job description is a summary and not all inclusive of position duties and responsibilities.
Posting ID: 71220163Posted: 2019-10-16