The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Marketing Director with Events, Promotions, & other In-store & Community opportunities. Be an ambassador for Chick-fil-A in our local community, Promote the Chick-fil-A brand, Work to build relationships in our local community through events, promotions, and in-store marketing. Our goal is to create remarkable
experiences for our guests both inside and outside of the restaurant, create and cultivate raving fan relationships.
Hours: 35-45 hours a week · Open Availability Fridays & Saturdays
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with creating, planning and executing original ideas for monthly events (Family Nights, Special Events, National Holidays).
- Assist in developing and executing a plan/task sheet for events (Craft, Activity, Supplies, Decorations, Staffing, Operations, etc.).
- Market and promote events through various platforms (text, social media, email, website, store).
- In-Store Promotions
- Assist in developing and executing plans for seasonal and campaign displays.
- Create content and update community boards.
- Update any promotional materials (POP) sent to the store and align our events or social media to the national campaign when appropriate.
- Sampling product during peak hours following monthly sampling calendar/plan.
- Community Involvement
- Cow appearances/Cow handler.
- Prepare approved donations for schools, charities, fundraisers etc.
- 3rd Party Vendor Sales (set up, run sales, clean up, complete transaction/accounting).
- Blitzing DOCs.
- Food Distribution.
- In-Store Operations
- From time-to-time the marketing team may be asked to provide assistance with in-store operations. This is typically scheduled ahead of time when the store may know they need assistance. This may include:
- Catering Order Support (Putting supplies together for pick -ups or taking a delivery as requested by the Catering Director).
- Hostess/Dining Room
- Running Food
- Taking Orders
- Additional Opportunities
- Surprise & Delight – Having the ability to “surprise & delight” guests, such as special occasions in the restaurant (birthday, graduation, 1st time @CFA etc.).
- Leadership Development – Commit to personal and professional development via the Chick-fil-A North County Executive Board.
Posting ID: 71291549Posted: 2019-10-21