STATUS: Full Time (RF Status - 72 Hours/Pay Period)
DAY/SHIFT/HOURS: Variable days, rotating 7a-7p, 3p-11p rotating shifts,
every other weekend and "B" holiday rotation
This position will work in Inpatient Rehab and Outpatient Treatment Center.
This position is eligible for the Student Loan Repayment Program
Cleveland Clinic is always creating new ways to support our caregivers, because we believe in caring for you both personally and professionally. We are proud to invite our registered nurses to participate in our new student loan repayment program. This program is available for select RN jobs at all U.S. Cleveland Clinic locations.
The RN selected for this position will be eligible for tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment as a part of our many offerings to invest in your health, well-being and future. Apply today and be comforted in knowing you have the stability and security you need to practice amazing medicine while moving forward in your career.
Program Offering Overview
- For full-time nurses: up to $437.50 per month/lifetime maximum program benefit of $15,750
- For part-time nurses: up to $218.75 per month/lifetime maximum program benefit of $7,500
*Additional details may apply
Job Profile Summary:
- Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization. Implements and monitors patient care plans.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Monitors and documents patient’s condition and effectiveness and timeliness of care and/or interventions.
- Evaluates, updates and revises plan of care to facilitate achievement of planned and expected outcomes.
- Serves as primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing protocol.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Assesses educational needs of the patient and significant others considering cultural differences and other special concerns.
- Provides teaching and educational material as appropriate.
- Validates and documents patient and family understanding of teaching.
- Maintains professional growth and development through ongoing formal and informal education and clinical nursing study.
- Other duties as assigned.