A food runner is an important position for any busy restaurant.
Food Runners, also known as expeditors or server assistants, often act as a connection between the FOH and BOH that really makes a difference in timeliness of service.
The main responsibility for this position is to deliver food to guests in a friendly, professional & knowledgeable manner.
- Experience in full service restaurant is desired
- Ability to work well under pressure, be professional, efficient, detail-oriented, and courteous.
- Solid communication skills
- Flexible schedule
- Task-driven individual
- Knowledge of all the ingredient details of every dish on the menu
- Delivering food to guest quickly and efficiently
- Communicating clearly with the kitchen and front of house staff
Posting ID: 71530737Posted: 2019-10-17