May Brands aims to set the standards of excellence in the QSR industry. We are looking for Assistant Managers that believe honesty, reliability, accountability, empathy, and ethical behavior are the building blocks to our future success and trusted relationships. Our foundation has always been to create an enjoyable, safe environment to provide high-quality products to our guests, while providing our team with the proper training in a positive work environment.
We continue to ensure that our team is supported and given the training needed to have a positive, safe, and rewarding shift that keeps our guests happy and safe to let them know how much we appreciate them. Here's what's in it for you:
- Discounted college degree program*
- Career development and growth
- Training and ongoing development opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off*
*Eligibility requirements Here's who we're looking for:
- A welcoming, upbeat, positive attitude
- Someone who focuses on providing an exceptional guest experience and a positive working environment for their team
- A leader who thrives in a fun, fast-paced environment while adhering to brand standards and maintaining a clean, organized restaurant
- A driven leader who has restaurant experience in, cost, inventory, and shift management
- Someone who loves to motivate, lead, and develop their team
- The ability to effectively train others
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts /Baskin-Robbins, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any application or information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
up to $20 per hour