Essential Job Functions
1. Assist driver to load and unload goods.
2. Handle storage and security of goods properly.
3. Assist driver when backing up or driving through awkward entrances.
4. Careful handling of equipment, reports all damage to Logistics Manager.
5. Perform other duties as assigned that would lead to successful operation of department,
team and/or mission
1. Follow instructions from driver.
2. Ability to do heavy lifting (50 - 75 lbs.), standing, stooping, bending, and other awkward positions.
3. Effective and courteous communications with general public.
4. Able to work weekends.
5. Familiar with pick-up and delivery area.
6. Free of drug and alcohol abuse.
7. Ability to Work Monday through Sunday, any hours specified by management.
8. Ability to multitask and keep all activities related to job function organized.
9. Wear appropriate protective footwear.
10. Ability to communicate effectively with employees and upper management.
11. Forklift certified
12. Able to Work Monday through Sunday 5:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Posting ID: 71669424Posted: 2019-10-12